Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My First Vist To Mississippi Special Collection


The University of Southern Mississippi culture exhibit. Being born in New Orleans, La and living in Pearlington, Ms my view's on both states have been slightly brief. The extent of my Mississippi history is very vague. Going to the Special Collection exhibit was very informative, and also very historical, being a Senior at this University and have never step foot in that section of McCain library.The different facts about this University has been one the most compelling experiences I have received in a long time. The University of Southern Mississippi and the City of Hattiesburg has been my home away form home for the past four and a half years. I am now proud to say that I am a senior at this University for it has also been my family...

No comments:

Post a Comment